Kitchen Organizer Sheets
The Inventory Sheets are here! This is the third set of printables for the Vintage Meal Planners or Kitchen Organizer Planner Kits that I am offering. AND I am offering them to you for FREE. I’m very proud of these sets and I worked very hard on them. Countless hours went into them to give them just the right look. From the beginning I wanted to give these sets a vintage feel and somehow honor each of my children and as a family. I also wanted them to have a mix and match feel. That is where the inspiration came from for each set. I’m not just giving away one Meal Planning Kitchen Organizer Kit. I am giving away NINE!!! I do hope you enjoy them and I would love to hear about your favorites in the comments. Now on to the Inventory Sheets
There are three Inventory Sheets per set. One for your pantry, refrigerator and freezer. I left them blank so that you could get the most use out of them. To my knowledge these are unlike any other inventory sheets you can find on the web. Here is what you will find on them:
- Items: I left this column blank because I found that when I used Inventory Sheets that listed items I was constantly crossing those items off to make my own. Also if you have several food items that are the same but expire at different times you can list them separately.
- Quantity: To list how many you have of a particular item.
- Expiration Date: So you can see at a glance what needs to be used.
- Bought From: I find it handy to know where I buy my items from and paired with the other columns makes it easier for me to decide if I want to shop there again or not.
- Cost – Regular Price/Sale Price: I found it helpful to list both the regular price and sale price so that when I need a particular item I have a better idea of where I want to shop for it again.
Some handy tips I learned along the way:
- By keeping my Inventory Sheets I started to get a good feel about which stores have what items on sale and when those sales occur.
- I learned that certain items at certain stores were not worth the price, Regular or Sale and avoided buying those items at that particular establishment.
- I saved money by avoiding over buying a particular item or an item that proved in the past to not last as long as I expected it to.
Did you miss the matching Free Recipe Note Cards? Don’t fret. You can find them HERE
Did you miss the matching Free Weekly Meal Planners with shopping list? No worries. You can find them HERE
The Kitchen Inventory Sheets are unavailable at this time. They are on our to-do list to update and improve the quality.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Signup to receive a notification for when the Vintage Meal Planners have been updated.
I have some Simple Rules and Terms
By downloading the Weekly Meal Planners you are in agreement with these terms.
- feel free to print off as many as you’d like for your own personnel use.
- feel free to scale the size of the pages up or down to fit your needs.
- feel free to share the link to this blog page where these printables can be found.
- feel free to comment and let me know what you think.
- feel free to leave a suggestion (or several!) for future printables.
- republish redistribute or sell in any way or form.
- link directly to the pdf files. Instead, link back to this blog post where the pdf is located.
- claim my files as your own.
- alter my electronic files.
- sell or in any way profit from my electronic files.
- print my files and then sell the printed copies to others.
- store or distribute my files on any other website or another location where others are able to electronically retrieve them (for example: Dropbox, 4Shared, Mediafire, Facebook groups and forums, etc.).
- e-mail my files to anyone or transmit them in any other fashion.
- Snow Leopard by: Laki10
- Tae Kwon Do Silhouette clip art
- Wolf Three
- Dance silhouette
- Timber Wolf Photo by: Khalliy precut by: by WolfLover10122
- Blue Morpho Butterfly Wings by Enchantedgal-Stock
I tried to give credit to all artists when known. If you don’t see a credit for an image it is my own, apart of a software bundle or paid for by me. No copyright infringements intended. If you see an error please contact me. Thank you.