I love this Baked Lemon Ginger Fish recipe. It has so much flavor and was one of those recipes that I truly enjoyed eating while pregnant with my last child. This recipe is super simple to make, it does not require much prepping, and the cooking time is reasonable. I usually do not feel the need to load down my fish with a bunch of seasonings and breading. I am perfectly happy to add some butter and salt and I am good to go. While I was pregnant I started to add fresh or powdered ginger to many of my recipes to combat the overwhelming nausea I felt during the whole day. Doing this really worked for me; as long as I had a steady intake of ginger I did not feel nauseous.
Okay, so back to this tastefully wonderful Baked Lemon Ginger Fish…Try this flavorful, tasty, #BakedLemonGingerFish today! Click To Tweet
Baked Lemon Ginger Fish – For Two
White Fish ( I used frozen cod in the video)
1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger
1-2 Teaspoons of Olive Oil or butter
- Preheat oven for 350
- Chop up the fresh ginger into small pieces and cut the lemon into thin slices.
- Place fish in a baking dish. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Add the chopped ginger, drizzle olive oil across the fish, and place the lemon slices on top.
- Take the lemon ends and squeeze out the lemon juice over the top of everything.
- Fresh/thawed fish bake for 15-20 minutes. If the fish is frozen bake for 25-30 minutes.
If the fish is frozen I usually cover it to avoid drying out the fish and overcooking the lemons.
Tag us with: #bakedlemongingerfish@BloominLilies
If you liked this recipe take a look at these…
- Looking for other recipes made with fresh lemons? Try our “Sweet and Sour Baked Red Pears“
- For a side dish full of flavor try our “Snake Bites – Jalapeño Pepper Poppers“
⇓ I’m Pinnable ⇓